- Class: W Class - 38 destroyers of 1918
- Displacement: 1,207 tons
- Dimensions: 309 (wl) 312 (oa) x 29.5 x 10.5 ft.
- Machinery: 2-shaft geared turbines, S.H.P. 27,000 = 34 knots
- Armament: 4-4.7in (4x1), 2-2pdr AA guns; 6-21in (2x3) TT
- Complement: 134
- Builder: S. White
- Laid Down: 19 Aug 1918
- Launched: 16 Apr 1919
- Completed: 23 Dec 1919
- Notes: One of 38 W class destroyers with heavy 4.7" gun armament instead of the 4" armament of previous V and W class sisters like Vivien above. Distinguished from earlier W class like Vansittart above by her larger forefunnel and thinner second funnel, indicating two boilers in the foreward fireroom and one in the after fireroom. In 1942 a twin 6 pdr replaced 'A' mount to combat E-boats.
- Service: Assigned primarily to escort duties along North Sea coast.