- Class: V Class - 25 destroyers of 1916
- Displacement: 1,200 tons
- Dimensions: 309 (wl) 312 (oa) x 29.5 x 10.5 ft.
- Machinery: 2-shaft geared turbines, S.H.P. 27,000 = 34 knots
- Armament: 4-4in (4x1), 1-3in AA guns; 6-21in (2x3) TT
- Complement: 134
- Builder: Yarrow (Scotstoun)
- Laid Down: Jul 1916
- Launched: 16 Feb 1918
- Completed: 28 May 1918
- Notes: One of many WW1 V & W class destroyers shown in her early WW2 configuration. She was later converted to a fast escort vessel like HMS Vega shown above.
- Service: Used primarily on convoy escort duty along England's east coast. Defended convoy FS.1371 off Yarmouth in company with destroyer HMS Eglinton on 24 Feb 1944, when 13 E-boats attacked; one merchantman lost.