- Class: Modified W Class (first group) - 16 destroyers of 1918
- Displacement: 1,207 tons
- Dimensions: 309 (wl) 312 (oa) x 29.5 x 10.5 ft.
- Machinery: 2-shaft geared turbines, S.H.P. 27,000 = 34 knots
- Armament: 4-4.7in (4x1), 2-2pdr AA guns; 6-21in (2x3) TT
- Complement: 134
- Builder: Beardmore (Dalmuir)
- Laid Down: 1 Jul 1918
- Launched: 17 Apr 1919
- Completed: 5 Nov 1919
- Notes: One of 16 Modified W class destroyers with heavy 4.7" gun armament instead of the 4" armament of previous V and W class sisters like Vivien above. Had one boiler in her forward fireroom and two in the after fireroom, leading to a narrow first funnel and fat second funnel. Later W class like Wivern below had the boiler rooms reversed, with a fat forefunnel and thin second funnel.
- Service: Atlantic convoy service. Sold out 25 Feb 1946.