1939 (Neptun 1168b)
- Class: H Class - 9 destoyers of 1934
- Displacement: 1,505 tons
- Dimensions: 326 (pp) 337 (oa) x 34 x 8.75 ft.
- Machinery: 2-shaft geared turbines, S.H.P. 38,000 = 36 knots
- Armament: 5-4.7in QF Mk IX (5x1), 8-.5in MG (2x4); 8-21in (2x4) TT
- Complement: 175
- Builder: Cammell Laird (Birkenhead)
- Laid Down: 30 May 1935
- Launched: 7 Apr 1936
- Completed: 11 Dec 1936
- Service: Flotilla leader of H Class with extra 4.7in admidships and added command spaces.
- Service: Mediterranean fleet & South Atlantic1939, Home fleet 1940. Led attack on German naval forces at First Battle of Narvik, 10 Apr 1940. Torpedoed by German destroyers Z-2 & Z-11 Ofot Fjord, beached and wrecked. Capt Bernard Warburton-Lee was pothumously awarded the Victoria Cross for this action.