1942(Spider Navy SN-2-10)
- Class: Convoy Rescue Vessel
- Displacement: 1,570 tons
- Dimensions: 270.3 (pp) x 37.2 x 17.3 ft.
- Machinery: Steam reciprocating VTE, I.H.P. 1,000 = 12 knots
- Armament: 1-4in, 1-12pdr AA, 7-20mm AA
- Builder: Caledon Shipbuilding Engineering Co., Dundee
- Launched: 1917
- Notes: Built for Clyde Shipping Co. Ltd. Requisitioned to serve as Armed Boarding Vessel. Reassigned as coastal Auxiliary Antiaircraft Vessel 1941, then as a Convoy Rescue Vessel in 1942, for which she was converted at Hull with additional communications equipment, medical and sanitary installations, as well as additional room for rescued survivors and more armament. As such, she was civilian manned and flew the Blue Ensign. Goodwin made eight voyages and recovered in total 130 crew as well as 3 Swordfish aircrew after a ditching of their plane.