- Class: Ocean Boarding Vessel
- Displacement: 6,907 tons
- Dimensions: 442 x 54 x 26
- Machinery: 2-shaft steam reciprocating, I.H.P. 3,000 = 15 knots
- Armament: 2-6in (2x1), 1-12pdr AA, 2-2pdr AA
- Builder: Stephen (Linthouse)
- Launched: 1924
- Commissioned: 15 Oct 1940
- Notes: A passenger/fruit carrier built for Elders & Fyffes Ltd.
Requisitioned for war service 6 Aug 1940. Found German vessel Frankfurt 4 Aug 1941 in N.Altantic, forcing her scuttling. Returned to commercial service 9 Apr 1942 due to the shortage of refrigerated ships. Served with Ministry of War Transport to 1946. Hinged frame at bow was for streaming paravanes.