H.M.C.S. Prince Robert
- Class: Auxiliary Antiaircraft Vessel (Sea-Going)
- Displacement: 6,982 gross tons
- Dimensions: 385 x 57 x 16.5 ft.
- Machinery: 2-shaft steam geared turbines, S.H.P. 19,500 = 22 knots
- Armament: 10-4 in. A.A. (5x2), 8-2 pdr. A.A. (2x4)
- Complement: 241
- Builder: Cammell Laird
- Launched: 4 Mar 1930
- Notes: Canadian National Railways liner manned by the R.C.N.
Originally fitted as AMC like HMCS Prince Henry with four 6in guns, but later converted to antiaircraft vessel as shown here.
Mercantile Charlton Sovereign in 1948.