- Type: Inland waterway Ro-Ro vessel
- Displacement: 235 DWT
- Dimensions: 189 x 48.5 x 9 ft
- Machinery: 2 x Cummins KTA 19 M3 engines, 477kW each driving Jastram azimuth jet thrusters type W60 main engines + 2 x Cummins 6 CTA 8.3 M engines, 190kW each driving Jastram azimuth jet bow thrusters type W20 = 9 knots
- Crew: 4
- Builder: McTay Marine Ltd, Bromborough, UK, 2004
- Notes: Built for Holyhead Towing Company Ltd, Holyhead, Anglesey, UK. Transports wing assemblies for the Airbus A380 down the River Dee (Afon Dyfrdwy in Welsh) from the manufacturer at Broughton to Mostyn Dock, where the 150 x 39 ft, 200-ton wings are transhipped for delivery to Toulouse, France for final assembly. The vessel must pass under low bridges en route. See the Ville de Bordeaux and Breuil for other shipping links in the supply chain.