Ville de Bordeaux
- Type: RoRo ferry for Airbus 380 components
- Displacement: 10,000 gt; 5,200 dwt
- Dimensions: 505 x 79 x 21 ft
- Machinery: 2 x MAK 9M43 diesels of 8,400 kW, twin screw + 2 bow thrusters = 21 knots
- Crew: 24 + 12 passengers/truck drivers
- Builder: Jinling Shipyard, Nanjing, China, 2004
- Service: Designed specifically to transport components of the Airbus 380 airliner between Hamburg, Mostyn (Wales), St. Nazaire, Puerto Real (Spain) and Bordeaux, where they are transhipped by barge and truck to Toulouse for final assembly.
Operated by Fret, a subsidiary of Louis Dreyfus Armateurs, and CETAM, a subsidiary of the Norwegian ship-owner Leif Hoegh.