- Class: Algol -- 8 fast sealift ships of 1982-84
- Displacement: 25,915 DW tons
- Dimensions: 893'(wl) 946'2" (oa) x 105'6" x 36'8"
- Machinery: 2 steam turbines; 120,000 shp; 2 shaft = 33 knots
- Complement: 42 civilian
- Builder: Rotterdamsche Dry Dock Maats, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Launched: 22 Sep 1972
- Commissioned: 19 Jun 1984
- Notes: Built as SeaLand Exchange, one of eight SL-7 class high-speed merchant ships built for Sea-Land Corporation in European shipyards. They are the fastest oceangoing cargo ships in the world. Uneconomical to operate commercially, the Navy acquired them in 1982. Converted to RO/RO configuration at National Steel and Shipbuilding, San Diego. Together, the eight ships can carry essentially all the equipment of an Army mechanized division. Participated in Operations Desert Shield/Desert Storm and Enduring Freedom/Iraqi Freedom.