1972(Optatus Sextant OL-SX-20-177)
- Type: Container ship
- Displacement: 25,915 DW tons
- Dimensions: 893'(wl) 946'2" (oa) x 105'6" x 36'8"
- Machinery: 2 steam turbines; 120,000 shp; 2 shaft = 33 knots
- Builder: Rotterdamsche Dry Dock Maats, Rotterdam, Netherlands, 1972
- Notes: One of eight SL-7 class high-speed merchant ships built for SeaLand Corporation in European shipyards. They are the fastest oceangoing cargo ships in the world. Uneconomical to operate commercially, the U.S.Navy acquired them in 1982. Converted to RO/RO configuration at National Steel and Shipbuilding, San Diego, they became the Algol class of sea lift ships. SeaLand McLean became USNS Capella (T-AKR-293). Together, the eight ships can carry essentially all the equipment of an Army mechanized division. Participated in Operations Desert Shield/Desert Storm and Enduring Freedom/Iraqi Freedom.