- Class: Flower class - 220 corvettes of 1939-42
- Displacement: 940 tons standard / 1,180 tons full load
- Dimensions: 190 (pp) 205 (oa) x 33 x 11.5 ft.
- Machinery: 1-shaft reciprocating, S.H.P. 2,750 = 16 knots
- Armament: 1-4in, 1-2pdr AA, 2-20mm AA, 4 DCT, 2 DCR
- Complement: 85
- Builder: Davie Shipbuilding, Lauzon, Canada
- Laid Down: 24 Feb 1940
- Launched: 8 Aug 1940
- Completed: 15 May 1941
- Notes: A Canadian-built corvette with improvements including extended forecastle, bridge wings with light AA positions, HF/DF, and foremast moved behind bridge. On 20 Nov 1943 Snowberry in company with Nene and Calgary sank German submarine U-536, during defense of convoys SL.139/MKs.40. Scrapped Thornaby, Aug 1947.