H.M.S. Tintagel Castle
- Class: Castle class - 39 corvettes of 1942-43
- Displacement: 1,060 tons light / 1,580 tons full load
- Dimensions: 252 (oa) x 36.75 x 10 ft
- Machinery: 1-shaft reciprocating, S.H.P. 2,750 = 16.5 knots
- Armament: 1-4in Mk XIX, 6-20mm (2x1+2x2), 1 Squid ASW mortar, 1 DCR
- Complement: 99
- Builder: Ailsa, Troon
- Laid Down: 29 Apr 1943
- Launched: 13 Dec 1943
- Completed: 7 Apr 1944
- Notes: The Castles were replacements for the Flowers with 50' greater length, an improved hull shape, more modern weapons, and better accommodation. Although considered inferior to the new frigates, they could be built in the smaller shipyards. Twelve were transferred to the RCN and one to the RNN; five additional ones were completed as mercantile convoy rescue ships with "Empire" names.
Tintagel Castle operated with the B3 Escort Group to and from Gibraltar and then switched in Sep 1944 to the B1 EG, remaining on mid-Atlantic escort work to the end of the war. She sank U-878 in company with HMS Vanquisher on 10 Apr 1945 in the Bay of Biscay.