- Class: - 5 Ex-French Torpedoboote of 1935-36
- Displacement: 610 tons
- Dimensions: 245 x 26 x 9.25 ft.
- Machinery: 2-shaft geared turbines, S.H.P. 22,000 = 34.5 knots
- Armament: 2-3.9in (2x1), 1-37mm AA, 8-20 mm AA (1x4+4x1); 2-21in (1x2) TT
- Complement: 92
- Builder: Atelier & Chantiers de la Loire, St. Nazaire
- Laid Down: 18 Feb 1935
- Launched: 23 Mar 1936
- Commissioned: 16 Aug 1937
- Notes: Built as French Bombarde, a 600-ton torpilleur of the La Melpomene class. One of three captured at Bizerta by Germany in 8 Dec 1942 and allocated to Italy 28 Dec. Designated as FR41 but not put into operation by the Italians. Transferred back to Germany Apr 1943 at La Spezia and designated TA9. Sent to Toulon for refit after which she served in the Tyrrhenian Sea until Sep 1943. Paid off, she was sunk in an air raid at Toulon 23 Aug 1944.