- Class: Type 39 - 15 Torpedoboote of 1939
- Displacement: 1,294 tons
- Dimensions: 315 x 31 x 9 ft.
- Machinery: 2-shaft geared turbines, S.H.P. 32,000 = 33.5 knots
- Armament: 4-4.1 in. (4x1), 4-37 mm. A.A. (2x2), 6-21.7 in. (2x3) T.T.; fitted for minelaying, 59 mines
- Complement: 198
- Builder: Schichau, Elbing
- Laid Down:
- Commissioned: 27 Feb 1943
- Notes: Part of the 4th Torpedo-boat Flotilla stationed in western France and used to escort convoys, blockade-runners, and U-boats through the Bay of Biscay. On 28 Dec 1943, torpedo-boats T25 and T26 and destroyer Z27 were sunk in action with British cruisers HMS Glasgow and Enterprise while attempting to bring a blockade-runner home.