1955(Carlo Marquardt CMKR-64)
- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 20,204 tons
- Dimensions: 604 x 78 x 25 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, twin screw = 20 knots
- Passengers: 1100 all tourist class
- Builder: Harland & Wolff, Limited, Belfast, Northern Ireland, 1955
- Service: Built for Shaw Savill Line (British flag). Southampton-around-the-world service. Laid up, 1971-73. Sold to Ulysses Line (Greek flag), 1973; renamed Calypso. Cruising only. Sold to Western Cruise Lines (Panamanian flag), 1980; renamed Azure Seas. Sold to Dolphin Cruise Lines, 1992; renamed Ocean Breeze. Caribbean cruising.