Pride of Flanders
- Type: Passenger/vehicle ferry
- Displacement: 16,776 grt
- Dimensions: 498 x 77 x 24 ft.
- Machinery: 2 Pielstick 12PC2-5V-400 diesels, twin screws = 17 knots
- Passengers: 144
- Vehicles: 1,960 lane meters
- Builder: Hyundai Heavy Industries, Ulsan, South Korea, 1978
- Notes: Built for Stena Rederi, serving as Merzario Espania (1978), Merzario Hispania (1978-1979), and Nordic Ferry (1980-1987). Taken over by P&O European Ferries in 1987; renamed Pride of Flanders in 1992. Renamed Flanders (2002) and returned to Stena Line; renamed Stena Transporter (2002-2009) and Strada Corsa (2009-2011).