- Type: Refrigerated cargo liner
- Displacement: 8,403 GRT
- Dimensions: 519' x 70'2" x 30'
- Machinery: 8-cyl diesel, single screw 13,300 BHP = 18 knots
- Builder: Cammell Laird & Co Ltd, Birkenhead, 1960
- Service: Built for Blue Star Line's U.K.--Australia--New Zealand Service. Transferred to Lamport & Holt in 1964; route and colors changed. Returned to Blue Star ownership in 1965 and management in 1975. Renamed Catarina at Singapore by Caxton Marine Enterprises Corp. Broken up at Kaohsiung 1980.