- Type: Passenger
- Displacement: 29,664 tons
- Dimensions: 721 x 91 x 31 ft.
- Machinery: Geared steam turbines, twin screw, 42,500 shp = 22 knots
- Passengers: 1414 (679 first class, 735 tourist class)
- Crew: 711
- Builder: John Brown & Company, Limited, Clydebank, Scotand, 1954
- Service: Built for P&O Lines (British flag). Maiden voyage 22 Feb 1954 London-Bombay-Colombo-Melbourne-Sydney. Fitted with air conditioning throughout 1959, then placed on Longon-Australia-transpacific-San Francisco service. Based on West Coast of USA for cruises to Alaska and Mexico in 1974. Returned to Australia route 1975, then based in Australia. Scrapped on Taiwan, 1979.