1993(Rhenania Junior RJN-114)
- Class: Sea Shadow - 1 stealth research ship of 1985
- Displacement: 499 tons light; 563 tons full load
- Dimensions: 164' x 68' x 15'
- Machinery: diesel-electric, 2 shafts, 1,600 bhp = 14 knots
- Complement: 24
- Builder: Lockheed Martin and Space Co., Sunnyvale, CA
- Contract awarded: 22 Oct 1982
- Completed: 1984
- Acquired: 1 Mar 1985
- Out of service: 2006
- Notes: Built as a test platform for several surface ship technologies, including ship control, automation, structures, seakeeping and especially signal reduction. Program sponsored by the Navy, DARPA, and Lockheed. Designed and built by the Lockheed "Skunk Works"; constructed inside the floating dock HMB-1 starting in 1983. She has a SWATH configuration with twin submerged hulls. She conducted exclusively nighttime test runs off the coast of Southern California in 1985-86 until funding dried up. She was stored in HMB-1 at Redwood City until testing resumed in the period 1993-95, for the first time in public and daylight. Reactivated again in 1999 to test signature reduction concepts for the DD-21 program. Retired in 2006 and scrapped in 2012.