M.V. Strong Virginian
- Class: Strong Virginian -- 1 heavy lift ship
- Displacement: 31,390 tons
- Dimensions: 512' (oa) x 105' x 29'
- Machinery: 2 diesel engines; 16,320 bhp; 1 shaft = 16 knots
- Complement: 19 civilian + 6 maintenance personnel
- Builder: Bremer Vulkan A.G., Bremen-Vegesack, West Germany
- Completed: 1984
- Chartered: 1992
- Notes: Built as MV St. Magnus, later MV Jolly Indaco. First chartered by MSC in 1992 and used to move material of various kinds in the Indian and Pacific regions. New charter in Mar 1997, on lease from Van Ommeren Shipping (USA), Inc of Stamford Connecticut. Assigned to Maritime Prepositioning Squadron Two at Diego Garcia. Charter renewed several times up to 30 Sep 2002, when she was released from MSC service and returned to owner.