1966(Spider Navy SN-3-05)
- Class: Gearing - 6 FRAM II radar picket destroyers of 1952
- Displacement: 3,460 tons full load
- Dimensions: 390'6" x 40'10" x 14'4"
- Machinery: 2-shaft geared turbines, S.H.P. 60,000 = 32 knots
- Armament: 6-5"/38 (3x2); VDS, 2 hedgehog, 2 Mk 32 triple TT
- Complement: 274
- Builder: Consolidated Steel Corp, Orange, Texas
- Keel Laid: 22 May 1944
- Launched: 27 Oct 1944
- Commissioned: 25 Feb 1945
- Decommissioned: 15 Jan 1971
- Notes: Converted to a radar picket destroyer during her post shakedown overhaul. Sailed from Norfolk 2 Jun 1945 for the Pacific, touching at San Diego and Pearl Harbor before joining screen of CVL-28 for strikes on Wake 1 Aug. Joined 7th Fleet for patrol duty off Chinese and Korean coasts and continued serving on occupation duties to 25 Mar 1946, when she departed for the West Coast. Remained on active duty in the Pacific until Nov 1950 when she rejoined 7th Fleet off Korea; she earned 7 battle stars for Korean War service. Postwar she continued in active service, alternating between Far East duties and training and maintenance on the West Coast. During 1960-61 she underwent a FRAM II overhaul at Long Beach Naval Shipyard to the configuration shown here. She later saw service off Vietnam in various capacities until decommissioned in 1971. She was sunk as a target off California 31 Jul 1980.