U.S.S. Oregon City
- Class: Oregon City - 3 heavy cruisers of 1942
- Displacement: 13,700 tons
- Dimensions: 664(wl) 675(oa) x 71 x 26.5 ft.
- Machinery: 4-shaft geared turbines, S.H.P. 120,000 = 33 knots
- Armament: 9-8"/55 (3x3), 12-5"/38 DP (6x2), 48-40mm AA (11x4+2x2), 20-20mm AA (20x1) guns
- Complement: 1,142
- Builder: Bethlehem Steel, Quincy MA
- Keel Laid: 8 Apr 1944
- Launched: 9 Jun 1945
- Commissioned: 16 Feb 1946
- Decommissioned: 15 Dec 1947
- Service: Lead ship of her class, essentially an improved single-stack Baltimore giving better fields of fire for her light AA battery. Ten were ordered but only four completed (one as a command ship), all too late forWWII. Oregon City briefly served as flagship of the US Fourth Fleet and carried out cruises for reservists and midshipmen before being decommissioned.