- Class: Reliance - 16 medium endurance cutters of 1962-68
- Displacement: 970 tons full load
- Dimensions: 200'(wl) 210'6"(oa) x 34' x 10'9"
- Machinery: 2 x 2,500bhp diesel engines
- Speed: 18 knots
- Guns: 1-25mm Bushmaster chain gun; 2-.50cal MG
- Helicopter: helipad
- Complement: 75
- Builder: Todd Shipyards, Houston, TX
- Laid down:
- Launched: 25 May 1963
- Commissioned: 20 Jun 1964
- Notes: A large class of 210-foot medium endurance cutters used for offshore oil rig inspections, fisheries, counter drug, alien migrant interdiction and marine pollution patrols, and search and rescue. Underwent a Mid-Life Maintenance Availability upgrade at the Coast Guard Yard, Apr 1987-Jan 1989, to the configuration shown here. Originally home-ported in Corpus Christi, TX, she is currently stationed at the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard, Kittery, ME.