1998(Rhenania Junior RJN-118)
- Class: Protector - 74 coastal patrol boats of 1996-2009
- Displacement: 89.5 tons full load
- Dimensions: 87' x 19'5" x 5'7"
- Machinery: 2 diesel engines, 1,500bhp, 2 shafts
- Guns: 2-.50cal MG (2x1)
- Speed: 25 knots
- Complement: 10
- Builder: Bollinger Shipyard, Lockport, LA
- Laid down:
- Commissioned: 1998
- Notes: A large class of 87-foot coastal patrol boats used for port security and search and rescue. Replacing the 82-foot Point-class boats, they have improved habitability for mixed-gender crews. A single Rigid Inflatable Boat is carried. Provisions can be carried for five-day missions. Range is calculated at 15 hours at 25 knots or 85 hours at 10 knots. Boats are named after marine predators.