- Class: HSV - 1 high speed vessel of 2001
- Displacement: 700 tons
- Dimensions: 301'9" (wl) 318'11" (oa) x 87'3" x 11'3"
- Machinery: 4 diesel engines (Caterpillar 3618), 4 waterjets, 40,000 bhp = 38 knots sustained loaded, 47 knots low sea state with light load
- Guns: 1-25mm Bushmaster cannon, 8-50cal MG (4x2)
- Helicopters: Hangar and landing area for 2 H-60 or H-46 series
- Troops: 970 (airline-style seats - no berthing facilities)
- Complement: 39-42
- Builder: INCAT, Hobart, Australia
- Keel Laid: 2002
- Launched: 29 Jul 2003
- Commissioned: 15 Aug 2003
- Notes: A high-speed catamaran built specifically for the US Navy following experiments with two leased vessels, HSV-1X and TSV-1X, that were evaluated in cooperation with the US Army. Employed primarily to evaluate HSV technologies and operational capabilities, she served as both a high-speed transport and a mine warfare command and support ship. Served under charter to US Navy Military Sealift Command until 2013. Purchased by UAE Marine Dredging Company and chartered by the United Arab Emirates military, she was struck by an anti-ship missile fired by Yemeni Houthis in the Bab al-Mandab strait off Yemen on 1 Oct 2016 and burned out, although she remained afloat and no casualties to the crew were sustained.