1962(Mountford Miniatures MM-294P)
- Class: Hunley -- 2 submarine tenders of 1960-1962
- Displacement: 10,500 tons standard / 18,300 tons full load
- Dimensions: 599' (oa) x 83' x 23'4"
- Machinery: Fairbanks-Morse diesel electric, single shaft 15,000 shp = 19 knots
- Guns: 4-3in/50 (2x2)
- Complement: 1,244
- Builder: Newport News Shipbuilding and Dry Dock Co, Newport News, VA
- Laid down: 28 Nov 1960
- Launched: 28 Sep 1961
- Commissioned: 16 Jun 1962
- Decommissioned: 30 Sep 1994
- Notes: Hunley and sister Holland were the first submarine tenders explicitly designed to service ballistic missile submarines. As built, they could handle Polaris missiles. Hunley modified in 1973-74 and Holland in 1974-75 to support Poseidon-armed submarines.
Stationed at Holy Loch, Scotland, to service Polaris missile submarines from Jan 1963 to 1966. Later operated out of Charleston, SC.