- Class: Yankee II - 1 nuclear ballistic missile submarine of 1974
- Displacement: 8,000 surfaced / 9,600 submerged tons
- Dimensions: 429 x 39 x 29 ft.
- Machinery: 2 pressurized water reactors, steam turbines: 50,000 shp; 2 shafts = 18 surfaced / 27 submerged knots
- Missiles: 12 SS-N-17 ballistic missiles
- Torpedo tubes: 6-21in (fwd)
- Complement: 120
- Builder: Severodvinsk
- Laid Down:
- Notes: Thirty-four Yankee submarines were built to carry 16 of the SS-N-6 SLBMs; they were the first modern Soviet SSBNs, comparable to early US and British Polaris designs. This one was modified to Yankee II configuration to carry the enlarged solid-propellant SS-N-17 missile, but with the total capacity reduced to 12 SLBMs.