- Class: Hotel III - Project 701 - 1 nuclear ballistic missile submarine of 1966
- Displacement: 5,500 surfaced / 6,400 submerged tons
- Dimensions: 426 x 30 x 24 ft.
- Machinery: 2 pressurized water reactors ; 2 screws 17,500 shp = 18 surfaced / 22 submerged knots
- Missiles: 4 R-29 (SS-N-8) ballistic missiles
- Torpedo tubes: 4-21in (forward), 4-16in (aft)
- Complement: 104
- Builder: Severodvinsk
- Laid Down:
- Completed: Dec 19 1963
- Notes: Converted from one of eight Hotel I project 658 submarines. Originally equipped with three R-13 missiles, all the others were upgraded to Hotel II project 658M configuration which allowed submerged launches with R-21 missiles.