- Class: Golf III - Project 601 - 1 ballistic missile submarine of 1973
- Displacement: 2,900 surfaced / 3,300 submerged tons
- Dimensions: 361 x 27 x 22 ft.
- Machinery: diesel-electric; 6,000bhp diesels/5,300hp electric motors; 3 shafts = 17 surfaced / 12 submerged knots
- Missiles: 6 SS-N-8 ballistic missiles
- Torpedo tubes: 10-21in (6 fwd 4 aft)
- Complement: 90
- Builder: Severodvinsk
- Laid Down:
- Completed: 1962
- Notes: Converted from Golf I class submarine to serve as test ship for the SS-N-8 ballistic missile of the Delta I/II SSBNs. The submarine was lengthened 33 feet in the conversion. Assigned to the Northern Fleet.