- Class: Typhoon - 6 ballistic missile nuclear submarines of 1972
- Displacement: 18,500 surfaced / 25,000 submerged tons
- Dimensions: 563 x 75 x 40 ft.
- Machinery: 2 OK-650 nuclear reactors (190 MW each), 2 shafts, 90,000 shp = 25 knots
- Missiles: 20 SS-N-20 ballistic missiles
- Torpedoe tubes: 4-25.6" (650 mm)
- Complement: 150
- Builder: Sevmashpredpriyatiye, Severodvinsk
- Laid Down: 3 Mar 1977
- Launched: 23 Sep 1980
- Completed: 12 Dec 1981
- Notes: Built as TK-208. Operational by 1983. Intended for the final phase of a sustained nuclear war, she would hide on the bottom of the sea, under polar ice, survive an initial nuclear exchange, and emerge much later to hit a recovering opponent. Missile accident in 1992 sent her in for repairs that took more than ten years. Renamed Dmitry Donskoy in honor of Russian prince who won the Battle of Kulikovo in 1380.