1977(Trident alpha Ta-10308)
- Class: Delta II - Project 667BD - 4 nuclear ballistic missile submarine of 1967
- Displacement: 10,500 surfaced / 13,000 submerged tons
- Dimensions: 508 x 39 x 30 ft.
- Machinery: 2 VM-4 pressurized water reactors, steam turines, 2 screws 110,000 shp = 12 surfaced / 24 submerged knots
- Missiles: 16 R-29DD (SS-N-18) ballistic missiles
- Torpedo tubes: 4-21in (forward), 2-16in (aft)
- Complement: 130
- Builder: Severodvinsk
- Laid Down: Apr 1973
- Launched: Jan 1975
- Completed: 17 Dec 1975
- Notes: An improved Delta I with four additional ballistic missiles, increased displacement, slightly slower, but with significant noise reduction. Removed from operational status starting in 1996.