- Class: Kiev - 4 aircraft carriers of 1968
- Displacement: 45,000 tons full load
- Dimensions: 896 x 102 x 27 ft.
- Machinery: Steam turbines, 4 shafts, 200,000 SHP = 32 knots
- Missiles: 6 twin SS-N-12 Sandbox (12), 4 SA-N-9 Gauntet VLS launchers (192)
- Guns: 2-100mm AA (2x1), 8-30mm CIWS (8 multi-barrel)
- ASW weapons: 2 RBU-6000 rocket launchers, 10-21in T.T. (2x5)
- Aircraft: 32 (12 Yak-38 Forger VSTOL + 20 Ka-25 Hormone or Ka-27 Helix helicopters)
- Complement: 1200
- Builder: Chernomorskiy Shipyard, Nikolayev
- Laid down: Dec 1978
- Launched: 17 Apr 1982
- Completed: Jan 1987
- Notes: Fourth of the Project 1143 aircraft carriers and rather modified compared to the rest of the Kiev class. She carried a more modern missile armament and was a testbed for radar going into the Admiral Kuznetsov class. After the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991, she was renamed Admiral Gorshkov as the city of Baku was now in independent Azerbaijan. In 2004 she was sold to India for conversion into the INS Vikramaditya, estimated to enter service in 2012.