- Class: Norge - Royal Yacht
- Displacement: 1,628 tons
- Dimensions: 263 x 38 x 15 ft.
- Machinery: 2 Bergen diesels 3,520 BHP; 2 screws = 17 knots
- Complement: 54
- Builder: Camper & Nicholson, Gosport, England
- Laid down: 1936
- Launched: 17 Feb 1937
- Commissioned: 9 Jul 1948
- Notes: Built as British yacht Philante for Sir Thomas Sopwith. Requisitioned 15 Sep 1939 by Royal Navy for antisubmarine work and eventually as flagship of the A/S training flotilla. Purchased in 1947 as a gift from the Norwegian people for King Haakon VII. Refitted and presented to the King in 1948. Passed on to King Olav in 1957. Severely damaged by fire in 1983 and not returned to service until 1986 after significant upgrades. Passed on to King Harald in 1991 and still extant. The vessel is owned by HM The King while manned, operated, and maintained by the Norwegian Defense Forces.