- Class: Coastguard Salvage Tug
- Displacement: 2,167 gross tons
- Dimensions: 221 x 48 x 20.5 ft.
- Machinery: 2 Stork-Werkspoor 6-cylinder diesels, 16,200 SHP, twin screw + bow thruster = 15 knots
- Complement: 32
- Builder: Verolme Shipyard, Heusden, Netherlands
- Commpleted: 1977
- Notes: Built as Smit Houston for Smit International, Vlaardingen, Netherlands. Sold 1990 to the environmental organization Greenpeace and renamed Solo. Returned to SmitWijs 1995 and contracted to Dutch Ministry of Transport for use as salvage tug under name Waker. Contract extended to 2010.