1953(1250 Ships TF-002)
- Class: De Ruyter - 2 light cruisers of 1938
- Displacement: 9,735 tons light / 11,926 tons full load
- Dimensions: 615 x 57 x 22 ft.
- Machinery: 4 Yarow boilers, Parsons geared turbines, 2 shafts: 85,000 shp = 34 knots
- Guns: 8-5.9in (4x2), 8-57mm AA (4x2), 8-40mm AA (8x1)
- Complement: 957
- Builder: Wilton Fijenoord, Schiedam, Netherlands
- Laid down: 5 Sep 1939
- Launched: 24 Dec 1944
- Commissioned: 18 Nov 1953
- Notes: Laid down as De Zeven Provinciën, but construction much delayed by German occupation in 1940. The Germans continued work on the incomplete hull, redesignating it as KH2, giving it an 'Atlantic' bow, and launching it in 1944 for use as a potential blockship. Renamed De Ruyter in 1947, and construction to revised design restarted in 1950. Sold to Peru 23 May 1973, becoming Almirante Grau.