2013(1250 Models TF-6)
- Class: FREMM - 4 general purpose frigates of 2007-15
- Displacement: 6,900 tons full load
- Dimensions: 474 x 65 x 28 ft.
- Machinery: 1 x 32 MW General Electric LM2500 gas turbine, 2 x 2.5 MW Jeaumont Electric motors, 2 shafts = 29 knots
- Missiles: 8 x Teseo/Oltomat Mk-2/A SSM, 16-cell SYLVER A50 VLS for Aster 15 and Aster 30 SAM
- Guns: 1 x 127mm/64 Otobreda LW, 1 x 76mm/62 OTO Melara, 2 x 25mm/80 Oerlikon
- Aircraft: 2 x SH90 or 1 x SH90 and 1 x AW101 helicopters
- Complement: 154
- Builder: Fincantieri
- Laid down: 4 Feb 2008
- Launched: 16 Jul 2011
- Commissioned: 29 May 2013
- Notes: Lead Italian ship of the European multipurpose frigate (FREMM) class - a joint project of France and Italy. Four general purpose and four ASW variants are built or authorized for Italy and six ASW frigates for France, with a possible two AAW variants under consideration. One has also been built for the Royal Moroccan Navy.