2007(1250 Models TF-3)
- Class: Orrizonte - 2 guided missile destroyers of 2004
- Displacement: 5,600 tons standard; 6,635 tons full load
- Dimensions: 501 x 66.5 x 18 ft.
- Machinery: 2 x 31,28hp General Electric LM2500 gas turbines, 2 x 5875 hp SEMT Pielstick 12PA6 STC diesels = 29/18 knots
- Missiles: 8 x TESEO Mk-2/A SSM, PAAMS Sylver A50 verical launchers with 32 x Aster 30 and 16 x Aster 15 missiles
- Guns: 3 x 76mm Otobreda, 2 x 25mm Oerlikon
- Aircraft: 1 NH90 or EH101 helicopter
- Complement: 174
- Builder: Fincantieri
- Laid down: Jul 2002
- Launched: 14 Oct 2005
- Commissioned: 22 Dec 2007
- Notes: Lead Italian ship of the Horizon Common New Generation Frigate (CNGF) class. Originally a joint project of Britain, France, and Italy, it is now a French/Italian effort following withdrawal of Britain due to differing requirements. Two Italian and two French frigates are currently planned.