- Class: Offshore Patrol Vessel
- Displacement: 1,710 tons
- Dimensions: 203.6 x 42.6 x 20.8 ft.
- Machinery: twin diesel, twin shaft, 5710kW = 15 knots
- Guns: 2-40mm (2x1)
- Builder: Husumer Schiffswerft, Husum, Germany, 1975
- Acquired: 1983
- Commissioned: 14 Jan 1984
- Decommissioned: 30 Apr 1992
- Service: Built as offshore support vessel Edda Sun in 1975, later renamed Seaforth Warriror in 1979. Purchased to serve as a Falklands Islands patrol vessel following the conflict with Argentina in 1982. Sold EDT Transport, Cyprus, Jan 1993. Became tug EAS.