- Class: Leopard Type 41 - 4 AntiAir frigates of 1951
- Displacement: 2,300 normal / 2,520 deep load tons
- Dimensions: 340' (oa) x 40' x 11'10"
- Machinery: 2-shaft diesel: 8 ASR1 diesels, 14,400bhp = 25 knots
- Guns: 4-4.5in/45 Mk6 DP (2x2), 1-40mm/60
- ASW weapons: 1 Squid
- Complement: 205
- Builder: Denny
- Keel Laid: 2 Nov 1953
- Launched: 20 Jul 1957
- Commissioned: 12 Dec 1959
- Notes: The Type 41 frigates were the AA counterpart to the Type 61 A/D frigates, sharing a common hull and diesel engines. Jaguar, along with a considerable part of the RN frigate fleet, was heavily involved in the several "Cod Wars" that took place off the Icelandic coast during the 1970s. The Icelandic gunboats were aggressively handled, causing hull damage to a number of RN vessels. Jaguar was equipped with a heavy wooden sheathing on the bow and stern, to prevent damage.
Sold to Bangladesh 1978 as Ali Haider.