- Class: Tiger - 3 cruisers of 1939
- Displacement: 9,975 tons
- Dimensions: 555 x 64 x 23 ft.
- Machinery: 4-shaft geared turbines, S.H.P. 80,000 = 31 knots
- Armor: Belt 3in, bulkheads 2in-1in, turrets 2in-1in, crowns to engine rooms and magazines 2in
- Armament: 2-6in/50 (1x2), 2-3in/70 (1x2) guns; 2 Seacat GWS22 SAM systems (2x4)
- Aircraft: 4 Wessex (later Sea King)
- Complement: 880
- Builder: John Brown (Clydebank)
- Laid Down: 17 Aug 1942
- Launched: 20 Dec 1945
- Completed: 8 Mar 1961
- Service: One of three sisters completed long after they were laid down during WW2. Originally had 4-6in and 6-3in. Blake and Tiger were refitted as helicopter command cruisers in 1965-69 and 1968-72, respectively, while Lion was unaltered and put up for disposal in 1975. Blake was sold for breaking up in 1982 and Tiger in 1986.