- Class: Tide - 4 Fast Fleet Tankers of 2012
- Displacement: 37,000 tons
- Dimensions: 659 x 93 x 33 ft.
- Machinery: Combined diesel electric or diesel (CODELOD) = 26 knots
- Guns: 2-20mm Phalanx CIWS; 2-30mm cannon
- Aircraft: 1 Wildcat or Merlin helicopter
- Complement: 63 RFA + 46 RN
- Builder: Daewoo, South Korea
- Keel Laid: Dec 2014
- Launched: Apr 2015
- Commissioned: 2017
- Notes: Based on the AEGIR design from Britain's BMT Defense Services, but built in South Korea before final fitting out in the UK. Norway has ordered a smaller version.