- Class: Argus - 1 Ocean Survey Vessel of 1995
- Displacement: 13,500 tons full load
- Dimensions: 430 x 71 x 21 ft.
- Machinery: 2 Krupp MaK 9M32 9-cyl diesels, single shaft, bow thruster = 18 knots
- Complement: 42
- Builder: Appledore Shipbuilders, North Devon, England
- Launched: 13 Oct 1996
- Commissioned: 30 Jun 1997
- Notes: The largest ocean survey vessel in Western Europe. Able to stay at sea about 300 days/year by rotating among three 21-man sections, two of which are required at any one time for her operating crew. She has an auxiliary role in support of mine countermeasures vessels. She has also deployed to the South Atlantic and Antarctic as a sovereign presence ship for the Falklands.