- Class: Lofoten - 1 Helicopter Support Ship of 1964
- Displacement: 2,140 tons light / 4,820 tons full load
- Dimensions: 347 x 55.25 x 12 ft.
- Machinery: Steam trile expansion, two shafts, 5,500ihp = 13 knots
- Complement: 110
- Builder: Blyth Dry Dock
- Laid down: 30 May 1944
- Launched: 21 Jan 1945
- Commissioned: 24 Oct 1945
- Notes: Built as LST 3027. Renamed Lofoten 1947. During the Suez crisis she was used to land the transport for 45 Commando, which was part of the first operational helicopter assault.
Later she was refitted and converted to a Helicopter Support Ship in 1964 as shown here. She undertook helicopter deck landing training, operating mainly from Portland. She could accommodate 3 Wessex helicopters on deck but had no hangar facilities. Replaced by the purpose-built Engadine and listed for disposal in 1968, but survived for 20 years as a Submarine Refit Support Ship at Rosyth.