R.F.A. Fort Victoria
- Class: Fort Victoria - 2 Fleet Replenishment Ships of 1992
- Displacement: 31,565 tons
- Dimensions: 669 x 98 x 20 ft.
- Machinery: 2 Crossley-Pielstick diesels, type 16 PC2.6 V 400, 23,600hp = 22 knots
- Guns: 4-30mm BMARC guns, 2-20mm Phalanx CIWS
- Complement: 95 RFA + 15 RN + 24 RNSTS + 154 RN Air Squadron
- Builder: Harland and Wolff, Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Keel Laid: 15 Sep 1988
- Launched: 4 May 1990
- Commissioned: 24 Jun 1994
- Notes: Combines the functions of a support tanker and stores support ship. Carries up to 12,500m3 of liquids and 6,250m3 of solid stores. Also provides hangar and maintenance for up to five Sea King or Merlin helicopters and emergency landing facilities for Harrier VTOL aircraft. RFA Fort Victoria was part of the UK Royal Navy Task Group in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2004.
Sister RFA Fort George built by Swan Hunter.