R.F.A. Fort Austin
- Class: Fort Rosalie - 2 Fleet Replenishment Ships of 1971
- Displacement: 23,482 tonnes
- Dimensions: 607'3" x 78'9" x 29'6"
- Machinery: Sulzer 8-cyl RND90 diesels, 22,300bhp = 21 knots
- Guns: 2-20mm GAM-B01
- Complement: 114 RFA + 36 RNSTS + 45 RN Air Squadron
- Builder: Scotts Greenock, Scotland
- Keel Laid: 9 Dec 1975
- Launched: 9 Mar 1978
- Commissioned: 11 May 1979
- Notes: Designed to carry a wide range of stores to support other ships, including ammunition and food. Extensive aviation facilities including hangar with room for 4 Sea King helicopters, and six RAS points for transferring stores at sea. Participated in the landings at San Carlos Water during the Falklands War in 1982. Deployed to Sierra Leone in 2000 as part of British effort to restore order there.