- Type: Roll-on, roll-off container ship
- Displacement: 14,946 tons
- Dimensions: 696 x 92 x 30 ft.
- Machinery: 4 geared steam turbines, 2 screws, 38,500 shp = 23 knots
- Builder: Swan Hunter, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK, 1970
- Service: Built for Cunard Container Ship. Requisitioned by Royal Navy for use as aircraft ferry during Falklands conflict along with sister Atlantic Causeway. Arriving in the combat zone 18 May 1982, she delivered 14 Harrier aircraft to the carriers HMS Hermes and HMS Invincible. However, on 25 May she was struck by two Argentine Exocet missiles while 5 Wessex and 3 Chinook helicopters were still on board, starting uncontrollable fires which caused the loss of these aircraft and the abandonment of the vessel. She sank while under tow three days later. Twelve lives were lost, including the master, Ian North.
FSR.1 Sea Harrier