- Class: Tarantul I - 5 missile corvettes of 1984
- Displacement: 455 tons
- Dimensions: 185 x 36 x 5 ft
- Machinery: 2 shaft COGAG turbines: 2 NK-12M high power gas turbines w/ 24,200hp, plus 2 cruise gas turbines w/ 6,000hp.
- Speed: 42 knots
- Guns: 1-76mm/62 cal AK-176 DP; 2-30mm AK-630 six-barrel Gatling guns
- Missiles: 4 P-15 Termit (SS-N-2 Styx) SSM; 1 Fasta-N SA-N-5 MANPAD (1x4) SAM
- Complement: 50
- Builder: Petrovsky Shipyard, St. Leningrad, Soviet Union
- Keel Laid: 1984
- Launched: 1985
- Commissioned: 1985
- Notes; Originally commissioned in the Volksmarine as Rudolf Egelhofer; later renamed Hiddensee. After German reunification, she was taken over by the German Federal Navy and served until decommissioned in Apr 1991. Transferred to U.S.Navy for testing and evaluation up to Apr 1996. Now moored at Battleship Cove, Fall River, Massachusetts, as a museum ship. About 33 units built by Soviet Union for various allied navies.