Dupuy de Lôme
2007(Rhenania Junior RJN-30)
- Class: Dupuy de Lôme - 1 intelligence collection ship
- Displacement: 3,100 tons light / 3,600 tons full load
- Dimensions: 334 x 52 x 16 ft.
- Machinery: 2 Mak 9M25 diesels = 16 knots
- Armament: 2-12.7mm MG
- Complement: 30+78 specialists
- Builder: Royal Niester Sanders, Groningen, the Netherlands
- Keel Laid: 1 Dec 2002
- Launched: 27 Mar 2004
- Commissioned: Apr 2006
- Notes: Specifically designed for sea intelligence, in the framework of the MINREM project (Moyen Interarmées Naval de recherche ElectroMagnétique). Designed to mercantile standards and able to operate 350 days per year. Naval crew of 30 with 78 specialists of the Direction du Renseignement Miliatire aboard.