- Class: Colbert - 1 anti-aircraft cruiser of 1953
- Displacement: 9,085 tons standard; 11,100 tons full load
- Dimensions: 593 (oa) x 66 x 21 ft.
- Machinery: 2-shaft CEM Parsons geared steam turbines, 4 boliers, 87,000shp = 33 knots
- Guns: 16-127mm Mod 1948 (8x2), 20-57mm Mod 1951 (10x2)
- Complement: 977
- Builder: Arsenal de Brest
- Keel Laid: Dec 1953
- Launched: 24 Mar 1956
- Commissioned: 5 May 1959
- Decommissioned: 24 May 1991
- Notes: Built as an aircraft carrier escort and command ship, her main use was showing the French flag. Served as flagship of the Mediterranean squadron at various times from 1964 to 1976. Ferried De Gaulle to South America in 1964 and Canada in 1967 and represented France at the Australian bicentennial in 1988. She was converted to a missile cruiser in 1970-72 with Exocet SSM and Masurca SAM missiles replacing much of her main battery. Present at 1991 first Gulf War just before being decommissioned. From 1993 to 2006 she was a museum ship at Bordeaux but is now awaiting scrapping.